Do you have a passion for luxury?
Join our editorial team and be part of helping multitudes of High-Net-Worth Individuals find amazing luxury services.
We’re always on the lookout for talented, freelance journalists with a background in luxury to write for our website and publication. If you think you have what it takes, please email your CV and covering letter to:
Launched in 2020, Listique is a curated online directory of the best in London’s lifestyle, culture, leisure and practical living. It is a site where H/UHNW families and their staff can find London’s top businesses, artisans and specialists in the luxury space.
In addition, our magazine, the Listique Magazine, is an intriguing, informative digital publication that explores topics relevant to the luxury world.
At Listique - it’s all about quality. We do the hard work and due diligence by researching, vetting and selecting only the best and most relevant companies for our members.
Listique is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Individuals will be selected on the basis of their relevant experience and abilities, regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality or religion.
We are a small, friendly team that are dedicated to providing incredible luxury services to our clientele. We apply drive in everything we do, and when it comes to both our partners and members alike, there is no bigger priority. We work hard but enjoy our downtime after work too!
“Working with Listique has been one of the best working experiences of my career. I’ve written some fantastic pieces that I can add to my portfolio, gained invaluable knowledge about the luxury sector and many transferable skills in a short space of time.”
Benefits and Perks
- The opportunity to work comfortably from your own home around your own timetable.
- The chance to be part of a revolutionary new business.
- Occasional invitations to industry and networking events. Previous events have included fashion designer Nina Naustdal’s couture winter fashion show at Buddah Bar.
- An impressive asset to your CV that will stand out to future employers.
What To Expect
- Transparency & Excellent Communication between all team members. We keep the briefs clear and simple and keep everyone well informed about our expectations. We believe in the talents of our employees, and put our trust and confidence in them. In return, we expect hard work.
- Help where needed. If you’re struggling with anything, we are always happy to provide help and advice.
- A focused work ethic between all. Everyone at Listique has a shared goal in mind, which you will also take on upon joining us.
- A flexible workload and timetable. We are willing to work around your schedule in terms of tasks. We understand that different people can handle different amounts of work at one time, and will never overload you with responsibilities.
Check us out on Linkedin.